About Tomium Software
Tomium Software develops enterprise-class systems software. We specialize in innovative, high-value mainframe tools and utilities. Our leadership as well as our technical and
support teams have several decades of experience in development and support of enterprise IT environments. Our products are packaged for direct use by end-users, and they are
embedded by outstanding ISV partners within their respective world-class solutions.
Tomium Software has extensive expertise in:
- Mainframe technology, whether z/OS itself, databases such as DB2 and IMS, or file systems; our software is efficient, reliable, secure, and easy to install.
- Complete standalone solutions or software integrated with other products (mainframe and nonmainframe products). Tomium Software is already integrated with leading security vendors focused on distributed systems on UNIX, Linux, and Windows platforms.
- Mainframe economics; we know how much it costs to run a mainframe and how mainframe users pay for hardware and software.
- Enterprise software best practices; we can advise you on the best way to license and package your software.
- Partner relations; we can serve as a launch pad for success with training, field technical support, and other programs tailor made for you.
11044 Research Blvd.
Austin, TX 78759